Friday, October 2, 2009

project update..

I spent yesterday thinking about how to work on using this empty room and how I can charge the space without using such cliche objects. I spent hours looking at artists to see what they have done with different spaces and I'm trying to think outside of my usual though process. Some of my ideas involve using sculpture in the room or possibly using clothes to suggest the presence of a person or persons.

Some of the artists that I was looking at:

John Divola - www.divola.com


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you saw my earlier post about James Casebere but when i saw your images i thought of him, you should check it out. They are all tabletop constructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the suggestion.. i'll check that out tonight

    ReplyDelete