Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Play Ground

A friend of mine works for a graphic design company based in London. He recently designed the layout for a new Paris-based magazine. It's called The Play Ground and it focuses in on art in relation to the family. It has an interesting array of photographs and essays that are done by both professionals and children. Unfortunately because it's a new magazine there isn't a website yet. I'm listing a couple of the photographers that I found interesting along with their websites. My favorite was Paolo Roversi. Roversi is mainly a fashion photographer which isn't really an area that I am interested in but I still find some of his images interesting. He has a lot of traditional looking nudes and portraits but I prefer his color images and the way he plays with texture and light.

Paolo Roversi - paoloroversi.com

Jean-Paul Lefret - jplefret.com






No comments:

Post a Comment